Product Marketing Manager
who our client is and what they need…
Our client is a successful nonprofit publisher that is meeting a critical need in education by offering innovative math programs. Reporting to the Vice President of Communication, the Product Marketing Manager will lead positioning, market research, and provide a valuable customer-centric lens for informing product development.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organization at a pivotal time. This role will be instrumental in bringing high quality and innovative math programs to teachers and students across the country. If you have expertise in product marketing management and a mission-driven approach, this opportunity is for you.
what you will do…
- Develop product messaging that differentiates products.
- Provide continuous market research and analysis of the competitive landscape and trends to influence business decisions for long-term success.
- Partner across the organization to plan and lead new product launches.
- Evaluate the customer experience throughout the sales cycle to enhance or improve processes and programs.
- Gain insight into the buyer points of view, perceptions and decision-making process through interviews, surveys and sales data to unlock untapped opportunities.
- Gather market research to inform product pricing and positioning to ensure competitive product offerings.
- Provide subject matter expertise about the production of content for videos, websites social media and blog posts.
- Conduct public speaking engagements at conferences and other industry events to educate the marketplace on the product portfolio and offerings.
what you need to bring…
- 5+ years of working experience in product marketing.
- Proven expertise in aggregating and synthesizing market data.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated collaborative business partner approach within an organization.
- Education, Teaching or Publishing experience is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Competitive compensation and benefits