Event Marketing Specialist
Who our client is and what they need…
Our client is a successful nonprofit publisher that is meeting a critical need in education by offering innovative math programs. Reporting to the Vice President of Communication, the Event Marketing Specialist will partner with regional teams who work directly with schools and districts, to plan and lead successful events in the education space.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organization at a pivotal time. This role will be instrumental in helping to bring high quality and innovative math programs to teachers and students across the country. If you have expertise in events and field marketing and have a mission-driven approach, this opportunity is for you.
what you will do…
- Assist the regional teams in planning and scheduling marketing campaigns, trade shows, conferences, and industry meetings.
- Develop field marketing plans for increasing awareness and outreach, from initial interest through implementation and continued partnerships.
- Recommend innovative and creative marketing approaches for over 12 national events annually.
- Communicate and collaborate with marketing and cross-functional departments to provide perspective from the field.
- Monitor and manage expenditures within allotted budgets.
- Develop enablement programs for the regional teams to enhance their productivity.
- Measure success by tracking metrics and analyzing post-event data to drive continuous improvement and increase trade show booth attendance.
- Act as primary contact for the regional teams to address questions and inquiries regarding market-related activities and marketing content.
- Develop and document all pre/post-show procedures, process and policies to ensure the highest level of results.
what you need to bring…
- 3+ years of experience working on event planning, strategy, budgeting, and content.
- 25% travel is necessary.
- Related experience in marketing and public relations.
- Excellent written / verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated collaborative business partner approach within an organization.
- Education, Teaching or Publishing experience, is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Competitive compensation and benefits