This is a retained search being conducted by Talence Group on behalf of our client.
who our client is…
A global leader in sustainable manufacturing and recycled materials with a passion for reducing energy usage and carbon emissions in their industry, as well as preserving natural resources through pioneering processes and technologies. With facilities located across the U.S., our client has the infrastructure to meet the demands of a rapidly growing sector. In addition, they have been recognized as a global leader in defining and advancing ethical standards in business. This company is rapidly growing through organic growth, mergers and acquisitions and technology advancements.
what our client needs…
As a member of a dynamic, passionate and engaging company, the Reliability Manager will report to the General Manager of Operations. They will lead, optimize and increase the organizational capability and effectiveness of operations reliability and quality. In addition, they will champion a continuous improvement mindset and lead a highly engaged, team-forward, and accountable work culture. The Reliability Manager will ensure the delivery of high-quality, reliable products with excellent and timely services.
what you will do…
- Inspire and motivate a team of 80+ Foreman, Leads, Planners, Coordinators and strategist
- Lead a cohesive, team-forward organization (both union and non-union employees) that plans and executes all aspects and operations of the Reliability Maintenance Group
- Design, implement and assign clearly defined maintenance reliability processes and goals for the department that are measurable through KPIs/metrics; providing highly visible, regular performance updates to the entire organization
- Build and maintain a Reliability System including assets, bill of materials, drawings, project management schedules, inspection and system change management strategies
- Build an industry-leading organization through effective recruitment, retention, performance management, employee development and rewards and recognition strategies
- Meet regularly with the Operations Superintendents and Leadership Team to set priorities and develop a plan of action
- Maintain and drive an exceptional safety culture with the right safety standards
- Provide regular training on safety policies and procedures that support and adhere to all codes, regulations and compliance requirements
- Manage an effective inventory control system; maintain detailed documentation and monthly reporting to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Evaluate systems, processes and procedures for productivity, quality and accuracy
- Improve asset integrity and reliability through proven methodologies that focus on maintenance workflows impacting critical asset availability
- Drive a continuous improvement model throughout the organization and hold the team accountable to achieving measurable strides towards operational excellence
- Develop innovative solutions and stay abreast of technology advances for the production facility
- Prepare monthly inventory variance and department budget updates for regular reviews by the Senior Management Team
- Responsibility for anticorruption compliance as set forth in the manual
what you need to have….
- 5+ years of extensive experience in leading high-performance operations/manufacturing teams in shipping and receiving, materials management and automated inventory control
- Proven experience driving operational excellence and performance optimization while increasing product quality and reliability
- Managed a team of 70+ employees
- Depth of experience and knowledge in leading operations within an ERP, MRO processes and knowledge of mechanical and electrical parts
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience. Industrial Engineers of Material Science Engineers may be considered depending on the reliability background
Outstanding compensation package and company benefits